Are you looking for an opportunity to build and grow your career with AgriLabs?
With more than 30 years of experience in the animal health industry, we strive to bring innovation to the market place. We continue to explore new markets and develop new products with our animal health suppliers, far from being a simple buying group, as it was founded in 1984.
Opportunities at AgriLabs:
Job Title:Technical Services Manager
Reports to: Executive Vice President of Sales and Marketing
Overall Responsibilities: The Technical Services Manager is a field based position responsible for technical support to Sales and Marketing. Furthermore, this position develops key business relationships and provides technical information to key customer groups (veterinary practitioners, consultants, producer and distributors) in the large animal business segment.
Job Duties and Functions – Technical Services Manager:
• Communication of technical aspects of cattle products to AgriLabs customers.
• Provide technical support for AgriLabs cattle products and programs, including response to and follow up on inquiries and adverse reaction reports via telephone or site visits as appropriate.
• Provide creative input to marketing for new and existing animal health programs.
• Identify needs for new products and line extensions of current products.
• Assist creation of business relationships with AgriLabs and its customer groups (veterinarians, producers, distributors).
• Perform product information training for AgriLabs sales and customer service and AgriLabs distributors.
• Interact with Business Unit Managers (marketing) to present appropriate bovine medicine topics and product information to any relevant parties.
• Evaluate and provide guidance on business development issues related to cattle product
• Monitor clinical field studies as assigned.
• Provide project and program oversight from a technical/management perspective in key areas of livestock pharmaceuticals and biologicals.
• Participate and provide technical leadership in management planning meetings with sales and marketing managers
• Assure Technical Services compliance to appropriate SOPs and regulatory guidelines in the conduct of product complaint handling and customer queries, providing oversight guidance in these efforts.
• D.V.M. or equivalent degree. Postgraduate work in related biological sciences, such as internal medicine is desirable.
• Minimum of 5 years of experience in Technical Services role or commensurate experience focusing on cattle
– Related Skills
• Candidate must have strong verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact effectively with all customer groups.
• Ability to interact with marketing and sales staff and management in a team environment is essential.
• The candidate is expected to make independent decisions in support of veterinarians, livestock producers and distribution along guidelines set forth by Executive Vice President of Sales and Marketing.
• The position involves 50% to 75% time on business travel. This includes sales and marketing support business trips as assigned by the Executive Vice President of Sales and Marketing, as well as appropriate conferences, conventions, and trade shows.
– Job Location:
• Field based.
Send cover letter and resume to: AgriLabs Attn:Territory Manager Position PO Box 3103 St. Joseph, MO 64503 or send by email to Sean O'Hare at email@example.com
AgriLabs® is a leading animal health, sales and marketing organization with distribution throughout the United States. Through technology transfer and cooperative development agreements, AgriLabs has introduced state-of-the-art products for beef, dairy and companion animals such as Pulmo Guard®, Colostrx®, I Site-XP®, MpB Guard® and VetGun™. VaxLiant® (vaxliant.com) is a joint venture with Benchmark Biolabs designed to modernize how vaccines deliver antigens to prevent disease with its ready-to-use ENABL® and customizable BioMize® adjuvants.
To be the most reliable, honest and innovative animal health company by providing more value and service to our customers.