Are you looking for an opportunity to build and grow your career with AgriLabs?
With more than 30 years of experience in the animal health industry, we strive to bring innovation to the market place. We continue to explore new markets and develop new products with our animal health suppliers, far from being a simple buying group, as it was founded in 1984.
Current career opportunities:
Upper Midwest Territory Manager
The Territory Manager in the upper Midwest provides service to accounts in IA, MN, and WI
Responsible for managing and implementing sales and marketing plan within an assigned geographic region. Accountable for sales, margin and expense to obtain annual budget. Responsible for personal sales contacts for AgriLabs’ distributors and distributor representatives in the territory. Responsible for sales contacts with key veterinarians, dairies, cattle operations and animal health dealers in assigned territory.
• Achieve territory sales targets and corporate objectives. Represent and sell AgriLabs products, programs and services
to existing customers.
• Prospect and seek new customers and sales opportunities to expand product use.
• Implement AgriLabs vaccine territory sales plans to achieve sales and corporate targets
• Implement sales and marketing plans in territory per annual plan.
• Conduct producer, grower, dealer and veterinary meetings in territory.
• Initiate sales contact with key influential customers in territory.
• Provide territory and market activities in regards to competition, products, pricing, programs, and competitors to the
marketing staff at AgriLabs.
• Develop annual sales plan for assigned AgriLabs sales territory.
• Report to and support direction given by Sales Management.
• Prepare weekly sales and expense reports on a timely basis and submit to reporting manager.
• Represent professionally AgriLabs at regional or state trade shows focusing on sales and lead generation of
• Communicate with customer service to optimize customer satisfaction, achieve sales targets in accordance to
company policies and objectives.
• Train and develop key distributor representatives on key AgriLabs products.
• Analyze customer data and target customers to achieve best results.
• In put weekly sales call and competitive intelligence information into CRM system.
• Develop and provide quarterly territory plans to sales/marketing.
Education: 4-year college degree and/or 6 years sales experience.
Experience: Previous sales experience preferred. Must be able to work well in a team environment. Have knowledge of the agriculture industry.
Communication Skills: Excellent written and verbal skills a must. Positive can do attitude with staff. Computer and phone skills are extremely important.
Decision-Making: Able to make independent decisions within defined guidelines set forth by Sales Management.
Travel: As required by job and set forth by Sales Management. Travel is extensive and overnight travel is required to perform job functions.