The proven power of CORID® (amprolium).
- Only CORID offers a wide range of formulations and package sizes to fit your needs - 9.6% oral solution in gallons or pints, 20% soluble powder in 10-ounce packets or convenient CORID in-feed formulations, and CORID 25% Type A Medicated Article 25% Coccidiostat to be used in the preparation of medicated feed to aid in the prevention and treatment of coccidiosis in calves.
- Amprolium has a unique mode of action.
How CORID works.
- CORID mimics thiamin (Vitamin B1) which is required by coccidia for normal growth and reproduction.
- When coccidia ingest CORID, they experience thiamin deficiency and starve from malnutrition.
- CORID stops coccidia at a critical stage in the host animal's small intestine to prevent more damaging coccidiosis in the large intestine.
|How CORID pays.|
PREVENT THE DISEASE - Use a 21-day prevention program.
CORID. To help prevent and treat coccidiosis, count on the expert.
- Unique flexibility. CORID is labeled to both help prevent and treat bovine coccidiosis (bloody scours) caused by Eimeria bovis and E. zurnii in calves.
- Administration flexibility. CORID can be administered in drinking water, as a drench, or in-feed to prevent or treat bovine coccidiosis.
- CORID should be used on a group, pen or herd basis. When one or more calves show clinical signs of coccidiosis, it's likely the rest of the group has been exposed to coccidia and all calves in the group, pen or herd should receive CORID.
- Palatable. CORID is palatable and readily accepted by cattle.
- Safety. CORID is safe when administered at the recommended dose.
Important Safety Information: Withdraw 24 hours before slaughter. Do not use in calves to be processed for veal.
- Keep this and all drugs out of the reach of children.
- Not for use in humans.
- The oral solution may cause eye irritation. For irritation, flush with plenty of water; get medical attention
Withdraw 24 hours before slaughter. A withdrawal period has not been established for this product in pre-ruminating calves. Do not use in calves to be processed for veal.
NOT FOR HUMAN USE. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
PRECAUTIONS: FOR ORAL USE IN ANIMALS ONLY. MAY CAUSE EYE IRRITATION. For irritations, flush with plenty of water; get medical attention.
Restricted Drug (California) - Use only as directed.
See label for complete product directions.
Active Ingredient or Composition