T-HEXX Dry Naturel
T-HEXX® Naturel External Teat Sealant is a pro-active, triclosan free approach towards dairy herd management. This product provides an effective film-forming physical barrier which is safe and easy to use during the dry cow period.
T-HEXX Naturel External Teat Sealant is a highly effective film-forming barrier, the same high quality product as the T-HEXX DRY EXTERNAL TEAT SEALANT, without triclosan.
Designed for use during the dry and pre-calving period.
- Excellent film-forming barrier ensures the teat remains closed and sealed as long as the barrier is in tact.
- Insures the teat is protected from bacteria migration by assisting the natural keratin plug to protect the quarter. The coating dries and securely plugs the teat opening.
EXCELLENT ADHESION QUALITIES
- Provides adherence to the teat for up to seven days depending on the bedding and environment.
- Low drip means less waste on the parlor floor.
LONGEVITY ON THE TEAT
- Depending on the bedding and environment, the barrier will stay in place for up to seven days.
EASY TO SEE BLUE COLOR
- As long as the product is visually covering the teat opening, it is still effective.
- Will not run off when exposed to urine, manure, rain, or other environmental conditions.
Packaging: 32 oz
Dosage and Administration
Use in a well ventilated area. Do not pour unused product back into original container. Keep container tightly closed when not in use. Apply with a disposable paper cup.
At Dry Off
At last milking prior to dry off, milk out cow completely. Clean and dry teats, then dip entire length of teat with T-HEXX DRY Naturel External Teat Sealant. For maximum protection, a second application may be applied after the first coating is dry.
10 Days Prior To Calving
Clean teats thoroughly and wipe with dry towel. Dip entire length of teat into T-HEXX DRY Naturel External Teat Sealant. Dip should remain on teat for 3-7 days. Observe daily and re-dip if sealant is removed prior to calving. After calving, peel off any remaining teat sealant prior to milking.