How It Works
The VetGun™ system offers cattle raisers an easier way to control horn flies.
When horn fly infestations begin to bother your cattle, you can apply a proven insecticide as remotely as 15 to 30 feet away. While your cattle are grazing or feeding, they can be treated from a safe distance, without unnecessary stress and without unnecessary labor. That saves you time and helps put you in control of when and where you want to dose your cattle, making life easier for you and the animals.
- No additional labor required. One person could dose at least 100 head in a fraction of the time it would require with other methods.
- No need to handle cattle to treat them.
- No chute or special handling facilities needed. Reduces the chance of injuries to cattle and ranchers.
- No added stress to cattle and calves. By handling cattle in the manner they are generally used to, the rancher can more effectively deliver the insecticide safely from a remote distance.
- Delivery of the insecticide is made easy by utilizing the revolutionary new VetGun, which delivers the world's first EPA-approved insecticide AiM-L™ VetCap, containing the proven insecticide, lambda cyhalothrin.
Click here to learn more about VetGun.